Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Margo's - New Restaurant in Development on West Broad Street

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Margo’s – New Restaurant in Development on West Broad Street

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author

d_gerard_777

I am here to tell you I am in the process of installing an upstart restaurant in Upper West Columbus/Westgate Neighborhood. Margo’s will be the the place to be, serving the West Side and anyone in Columbus interested in supporting the vegetable and cattle farms in Central Ohio. The website is in the starting stage and should be viewable in the next few weeks. It will keep people informed of progress made. I am currently in the preliminary-zoning approval stage with the City of Columbus.

I believe in Westgate and Columbus & am looking forward to being a part of the community. The hours of operation will be 6-3 7 days a week. Brunch on Saturday/Sunday during those hours. On Friday & Saturday only dinner will be served from 4 – 10pm.

If anyone is interested in more detail, please feel free to email, [email protected]. The web address will be available at first through email then will be posted in the message board.

chaptal
    Participant

This is exciting news. Look forward to updates on the progress. Good luck with the zoning.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Great news! :D

KSquared

This is great to hear! I wish you the best and will be sure to check it out when you open!

JimSweeney
    Participant

“Upper West Columbus”? I like sound of that! Can we be the lower west side?

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

JimSweeney wrote >>

Better than the Bottoms, huh?

JimSweeney
    Participant

lifeontwowheels wrote >>

JimSweeney wrote >>

Better than the Bottoms, huh?

shoot. that depends on which side you’re buttering your toast – if you know what i mean.

d_gerard_777

Thanks for the encouragement here and the flood of emails. A project like this is long overdue and I’m glad to be a part of it.

Core_Models

Great to see the West Side getting some love, if you can convince the over 50 crowd to leave Florentine you’ll have a giant customer base immediately.

misskitty
    Participant

This is very exciting ! Thanks for taking a chance on our side of town.

Motorist
    Participant

Is this something that came out of the effort to get businesses on West Broad that Tigertree was involved in?

martyhoman
    Participant

Where exactly will this place be?

kessler
    Participant

Great to hear!
    To early to have my bib on and fork and knife in hand, huh?
    oh, I guess I’ll just wait for opening day then.

Good luck!

ETA: Oh don’t forget the bike rack ;-)

fensterbme
    Participant

Yeah! Good to hear, westgate represent!

d_gerard_777

Here’s the new logo, thought I would give everyone a chance to comment on it and let you know the menu will be done within the next week. Things are quickly taking shape in the venture and currently the response has been overwelming and greatly appriciated. Keep the positive comments coming, I take them seriously as Margo’s will be here to serve all of you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE