Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

New Northstar Concept to Replace Betty's in Short North

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining New Northstar Concept to Replace Betty's in Short North

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

News
    Participant

New Concept from Northstar Cafe Founders Coming to Short North
    July 17, 2014 1:40 pm – Walker Evans

Betty’s Fine Food and Spirits has only been closed for a week, but it’s already got a successor in the works. Representatives from Northstar Cafe were sighted taking measurements and drawing up places in the space the very next day after closure.

READ MORE: http://www.columbusunderground.com/new-concept-from-northstar-cafe-founders-coming-to-short-north

jcookou
    Participant

Any word/details on the Northstar concept opening up in the former Betty’s location?

jcookou
    Participant

Is this project completely dead? I haven’t seen much going on in the old Betty’s space…

edg126
    edg126
    Participant

I noticed people working on that spot yesterday. It looked like renovations were going on, but they still had a ways to go.

OneBagTravel
    Participant

I hope they can get rid of that mop bucket smell that Betty’s always had :o

tolemac5050
    Participant

UA project shelved, Betty’s space slow progress…Westerville spot slow going..makes you wonder if they have scaled back growth plans

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: