Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

New Jimmy John's in the Arena District

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining New Jimmy John's in the Arena District

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

bayrea
    Participant

They must make a huge margin on their subs because they are the most over-staffed operation in the world. The Easton JJ has about 20 submakers and 10 drivers coming in and out during lunch. I realize this is the only way they have their “freaky fast” delivery but as an operations guy it drives me nuts.

billbix

This reminds me. I had Subway the other day and they must be using the lowest quality produce and meat possible now. All of the vegetables taste like cold water.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Subway’s ingredients really are awful. Eat Fresh? No.

AlanBarber
    Participant

bayrea said:
    They must make a huge margin on their subs because they are the most over-staffed operation in the world.

The quick production and delivery of the subs are everything and corporate gets pretty strong armed in making sure the franchises are heavily staffed to live up to their expectations. Which ends up killing most of the profits so most franchise owners don’t make a lot of money and can take several years to see any return on the initial investment.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Mister Shifter said:
    Subway’s ingredients really are awful. Eat Fresh? No.

You shut your mouth about those delicious meatball subs!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE