Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

New Jimmy John's in the Arena District

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining New Jimmy John's in the Arena District

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    lazyfish
    lazyfish
    Participant

why is this news worthy, more junk food, hooboy!

futureman
    Participant

Confirmed – “Will be opening at 175 W. Nationwide Blvd., formerly a Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Shop that closed in 2006. The space is in the alley just off Nationwide Boulevard, next to the Arena Grand Theatre and across from Ted’s Montana Grill.

http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/blog/2013/04/jimmy-johns-coming-to-the-arena.html

groundrules
    Participant

groundrules
    Participant

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

That guy looks like a female olympic shot putter.

futureman
    Participant

anyway, nice to see that spot filled. I thought the movie theater took it over, but I guess I’m mistaken.

surber17
    Participant

I had those pics sent to me the other day ….. Very disappointing

News
    Participant

Press Release:
    ARENA DISTRICT WELCOMES NEWEST JIMMY JOHN’S SANDWICH SHOP

COLUMBUS, Ohio, June 11, 2013 – Columbus-based Nationwide Realty Investors announced today the opening of Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwich Shop at 175 W. Nationwide Blvd. across from Nationwide Arena in the Arena District.

“We are thrilled to have Jimmy John’s joining the Arena District lineup,” said Tina Guegold, Vice President of Marketing for Nationwide Realty Investors. “With the addition of Jimmy John’s, our residents, workers and guests have another outstanding on-the-go option for quick meals in addition to our many sit-down dining options throughout the District.”

The new Jimmy John’s store will be open Monday through Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The 57-seat restaurant opened on June 11th. The store delivers to the surrounding area, and offers catering.

Headquartered in Champaign, IL, Jimmy John’s currently operates 1,600 restaurants nationwide.

billbix

Decent quick lunch option and a million times better than Subway.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

I just tried JJ’s for the first time the other day and thought it sucked.

Thank you.

AlanBarber
    Participant

Now the real question is, will they deliver to me when I’m standing in line to go see a concert at the LC?

leftovers

Yeah their delivery service is top notch. If I remember correctly there was no minimum order.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

They could at least cook the subs.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Snarf said:
    They could at least cook the subs.

I love a hot sub… but also really like uncooked a-la Jersey Mike’s or Jimmy Johns.

mrmann

I still miss having the City Center food court for a quick cheap lunch.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE