Our City Online

Messageboard - Shopping

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Lucky's Farmers Market - New Grocery Store in Clintonville

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Shopping Lucky's Farmers Market – New Grocery Store in Clintonville

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author

NerosNeptune
    Participant

Stopped in here for the first time and I’m so glad I did. It’s everything I wanted The Hills to be. Great stuff to be had and prices not bad at all. Kroger is right on my way home so I will still go there a lot, but I will definitely be making regular trips to Lucky’s for the things I can’t get at Kroger now.

Analogue Kid
    Participant

They had the nice avocadoes from Mexico at 3/$1.00! Holy crap that’s a good deal.

placebohigh
    Participant

They have awesome weekly specials. Sign up for their email list here and they email you the weekly flyer a day or so before the specials go live. I was there for 80 cent blackberries. It was pandemonium.

Geno99
    Participant

mrmann said:
    It will be good to see that plaza revamped. I hate to admit it, but I have had more than my share of meals in the questionable Chinese Buffet attached to it.

Depending on how they cut it up, there is actually a good amount of space there.

I was kind of hoping they’d get rid of the set-back there or put something along the sidewalk. It’s kind of an eyesore.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

placebohigh said:
    I was there for 80 cent blackberries. It was pandemonium.

I find this quote incredibly awesome.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Lucky’s Market Columbus
    This Saturday (March 1) from 3-5, come try some delicious Mardi Gras treats from around the store! Get inspiration for your own celebration- or just celebrate with us! New Orleans’ own Abita Beer will be here, we’ll be serving some of our AMAZING Mardi Gras food from our very own kitchen, and you might even get some purple, green, or gold beads to take home!

countessbranca
    Participant

Guys, GUYS.

Bacon ends.

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)

The forum ‘Shopping’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION