Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

New Domino's Downtown

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining New Domino's Downtown

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

I like fancy pizza and cheap pizza.

Currently I’m hooked on Granddad’s deluxe, but I’m not going to hate on a deep dish from Little Cesar’s.

OneBagTravel
    Participant

mm granddad’s veggie all day err day

johnwashere
    Participant

Glad this is still opening! I for some reason when bettys backed out dominos was going to as well.
    Hills market used to have some of my favorite cheaper pizza, but not since they drastically changed their recipe and quality.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Looks like a lot of the furniture is in place and they’re hiring. Probably not long until opening…

chaserdanger
    Participant

bettys backed out?? didnt hear that

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

bettys backed out?? didnt hear that

Bettys was going to take the other space in the building (west side of building) but backed out back in June:

https://www.columbusunderground.com/bettys-fine-food-spirits-to-close-on-july-7th

Lomonico’s is supposed to take the Betty’s space, but I haven’t heard any updates or noticed any construction begin:

https://www.columbusunderground.com/lomonicos-restaurant-opening-downtown-location

Rusty1
    Rusty1
    Participant

I heard thier opening Saturday, Also heard Roosevelt coffee, Cafe Brioso and Jimmie johns going in at E Long by the new Normandy Apartments.

MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

Roosevelt is opening soon; can’t remember what the timeline is on Brioso II. And that’s the first I’ve heard of the Jimmy John’s; thanks for the tip!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I hadn’t heard Jimmy Johns. Will look into that. ;)

Just noticed this afternoon that the Brioso space has windows and doors going in! Progress!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE