Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Fleur - Downtown Champagne & Dessert Bar

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Fleur – Downtown Champagne & Dessert Bar

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 449 total)
  • Author

lisathewaitress
    Participant

I concur. I know it isn’t Gay Street, but if I had the money, I would buy Long street live and open the Garage back up in a heartbeat. I LOVED the Garage. best dance bar ever.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

There’s actually a few GLBT bars/clubs already in the nearby area (within a few blocks):

http://www.wallstreetnightclub.com/

http://www.slammersbar.moonfruit.com/

Trafik Bar & Nightclub Downtown

http://www.tradewindsii.com/PNbar.htm

Rastapasta

spyder33

I was downtown on Gay/3rd St earlier this week and noticed that well, nothing, is going on in this space. Does anyone know if this Creme bar is still happening? I could have been looking at the wrong building though, but was pretty sure it was where the exchange place lofts are?

Josh Lapp
    Josh Lapp
    Participant

any news on this?? i have heard rumors of a new bar downtown but i’m not sure if it is the bar or another concept/place.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I’ve heard it’s still moving forward, though the name and concept has changed to Fleur:

http://www.facebook.com/LuvFleur

“Fleur: a dessert, Champagne and vodka inspired concept in downtown in Columbus.”

“Fleur Early morning pastry fix or the perfect ending to date night with champagne and desserts; we’ll be taking care of you soon Columbus…”

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

What’s up with all this french shit?

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Chris Sherman wrote >>

Queers no doubt! lol.

joev
    Participant

Mmmm. Nothing goes great together like dessert and vodka.

cyclist II
    Participant

Chris Sherman wrote >>

What is this?! Kings Island?

JoeMitchell

fit for the modern dandy

Chris Sherman wrote >>

I am attending the ArtFusion event this weekend, and I received an invite to a special afterparty at midnight to Fleur Bar with drink specials, etc. I happen to work about 2 blocks from this place, and noticed yesterday that NO work is being done in here. Does anyone else know what is going on with this place, and if this afterparty is happening?

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

JoeMitchell wrote >>
    fit for the modern dandy

Chris Sherman wrote >>

sounds like the daily emerald has no clue what a hipster is…. but then again its from Oregon. hipsters wouldn’t be caught dead in any of these French themed bars. the flower or the strangler… im mean stranger sorry.

Cookie

Chris Sherman wrote >>

JoeMitchell wrote >>
    fit for the modern dandy

Chris Sherman wrote >>

sounds like the daily emerald has no clue what a hipster is…. but then again its from Oregon. hipsters wouldn’t be caught dead in any of these French themed bars. the flower or the strangler… im mean stranger sorry.

I am in favor hipsters dressing fabulously and shooting each other.

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

Cookie wrote >>

Chris Sherman wrote >>

JoeMitchell wrote >>
    fit for the modern dandy

Chris Sherman wrote >>

I am in favor hipsters dressing fabulously and shooting each other.

ha!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 449 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: