Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Fleur - Downtown Champagne & Dessert Bar

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Fleur – Downtown Champagne & Dessert Bar

This topic contains 448 replies, has 124 voices, and was last updated by  Mister Shifter 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 436 through 449 (of 449 total)
  • Author

Mister Shifter
    Participant

I heard through the grapevine that Dae Oh restaurant group is buying this location and renovating it.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Correct! All I know is that it’s going to be a sushi restaurant of some sort. Will have more details soon.

Campbell
    Blocked

Fleur is dead. Long live Fleur.

michaelcoyote
    Participant

Man, I leave CU for a year and I miss this gem. The only thing missing was a Canadian girlfriend.

Rococo Clusterfuck is my new band name. Look for an album coming out in November.

ColdRoller
    Blocked

What’s up with the supposed new concept going in the old Fleur space? Nothing has happened in the months since it closed, and it looks like the old owner has only moved out about 2/3 of his stuff.

bryanyost

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Tacky.

ToddAnders
    Blocked

Hey now, don’t fret; http://www.investohio.org/fleur

One cocktail at a time, we can locally be good stewards of our nightlife.

Campbell
    Blocked

Never forget the lawsuits!

GVgirl

Roses are red
    Fleur is bright orange
    Roopan is sweet like Brown Sugar
    Nothing rhymes with orange.

Jimmy Mak
    Jimmy Mak
    Participant

GVgirl said:
    Roses are red
    Fleur is bright orange
    Roopan is sweet like Brown Sugar
    Nothing rhymes with orange.

I’ve found “door hinge” and “porridge” work surprisingly well. ;)

I heard Dae Oh was taking over this space several months ago. I noticed work being done a while back but passed by yesterday and seems very little progress has been made. Anyone know what’s going in this space? Seems like Dae Oh with several closures himself is on his way out.

GVgirl

Dae oh…
    Dae-e-e-oh…
    Dae oh come an’ me wan’ go home.

the old girl still has it

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Levi Pipken said:
    I heard Dae Oh was taking over this space several months ago. I noticed work being done a while back but passed by yesterday and seems very little progress has been made. Anyone know what’s going in this space? Seems like Dae Oh with several closures himself is on his way out.

I understand he’s just using it to rent out office space. No restaurants or bars planned.

Viewing 14 posts - 436 through 449 (of 449 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Celebrate The New Year in Three Ways with CU!

Get your tickets online before these events sell out!