Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

4th Street Bar & Grill

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife 4th Street Bar & Grill

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Matt Ellis
    Matt Ellis
    Participant

Ate and drank there tonight. Very enjoyable experience.

They had about 10-12 beers on draft, including some decent craft beers (two hearted, brooklyn, rogue, hop devil)
    The food wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t great. The price was decent enough though during happy hour for something to nibble on while drinking

It’s fairly nice inside, alot of bar seating space.
    We had 5-6 beers, some fries and two burgers for less than $30 at happy hour prices so it’s certainly reasonably priced

I’ll be happy to go again

RoJoNo
    Participant

They had about 10-12 beers on draft, including some decent craft beers (two hearted, brooklyn, rogue, hop devil)

I was told they’ll have another 12 taps soon. Very extensive selection of microbrews by the carryout section, including that canned watermelon beer. Long bar, 6 bartenders, quick service. 3 TVs; Travel Channel, Comcast Sportsnet HD(UEFA Champions League), ESPN2. It was getting busy by the time I left at 7:30. Large patio, 3 tables at present. Good start for a new bar.

michaelcoyote
    Participant

ThePolishRifle wrote >>

jimbach wrote >>

ThePolishRifle wrote >>
    Despite technically being a “frat boy”

Stop lying. You’re obviously Robert Warzycha.

My secret is ruined..

Hah! Welcome coach! :-D

hivner1

Went last night and really enjoyed it. Very well laid out inside and patio is awesome. Burger was ok, sufficient for its price. Crowd was “diverse” too so all the Animal House fears can be silenced. You should go- I think it is the best bar on campus by a reasonable length.

*It also functions as a carryout with a huge beer selection so that you can conveniently continue your rager at your apartment, house, or rooming house with greek letters on the exterior.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Bars: 4th St. Bar & Grill
    Wednesday, August 25, 2010
    By John Ross

Fifteen years ago, Dino’s Carry-Out occupied a small storefront along North Fourth Street and offered students a convenient spot to pick up beer, smokes, pizza slices and that odd stick of deodorant. It suffered a debilitating fire, then an apathetic landlord, and sat as an eyesore until October.

The saga comes full circle Wednesday with the official opening of 4th St. Bar & Grill, a new nightlife project from the sons of Dino’s former owner. Ali and Ismail Alshahal hope to provide some of their father’s convenient services – and create a really awesome place where people want to hang out longer.

READ MORE: http://www.columbusalive.com/live/content/features/stories/2010/08/26/bars-4th-st–bar–grill.html?sid=108

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!