Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

4th Street Bar & Grill

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife 4th Street Bar & Grill

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

somertimeoh
    Participant

Patio was packed tonight when I drove by on my way to Rumba. Good for them!

Lakee911
    Participant

I drove by the other day. Lookin’ nice … I bet it’s going to be filled with the frat boys though, no?

berdawn

Anybody got a link? menu? draft list?

hivner1

Lakee911 wrote >>
    I drove by the other day. Lookin’ nice … I bet it’s going to be filled with the frat boys though, no?

By frat boys, I assume you are referring to people who prefer to drink Natty out of buckets. I doubt they will enjoy this place because it doesnt appear to be the atmosphere that is being promoted and 16th ave east of 4th doesn’t really jive with the stereotypical frat-o-meter. I imagine there will be other frat boys, rat boys, you, me, sorority girls… basically I think your concern is silly.

Lakee911
    Participant

hivner1 wrote >>

Lakee911 wrote >>

By frat boys, I assume you are referring to people who prefer to drink Natty out of buckets. I doubt they will enjoy this place because it doesnt appear to be the atmosphere that is being promoted and 16th ave east of 4th doesn’t really jive with the stereotypical frat-o-meter. I imagine there will be other frat boys, rat boys, you, me, sorority girls… basically I think your concern is silly.

I’m glad it ended up being silly! :) I can’t wait to check it out.

FYI, I searched online to try to find a draft list. There is a Fourth Street Bar and Grill in Columbus, IN. as well. Ha.

lisathewaitress
    Participant

I have googled and looked everywhere online for information about the place; even pm’d someone who posted here they were going to post pictures, trying to get more information, but all to no avail. So I can only assume it’s being opened by someone really old? or Amish? Who in this day and age has absolutely NO web presence? Heaven forbid I actually WALK down there and try it out!

So, yeah – anyone have a report? what kind of beers were offered? food? etc? inquiring minds want to know! without doing any work of my own!

Lakee911
    Participant

How about an informal CU Meetup there?

somertimeoh
    Participant

What is wrong with a bar in the middle of our most student dense neighborhoods being “fratty”? If it can’t attract the throngs of greeks that all live within a few blocks of it then I’d have to assume there was a problem. That’s like people coming to the Short North and getting turned off because there’s hipster/scenster people. Well, duh. Not sure why you’d even bother going if that sort of thing doesn’t interest you, it’s their neighborhood.

RoJoNo
    Participant

Lakee911 wrote >>

I might be able to make it there around 7pm. I’ll know by 4pm.

jimbach
    Participant

If no one ends up going there this evening, I’ll stop by there on my way to the Crew game tomorrow evening and report back.

Despite technically being a “frat boy”, I will definitely be checking this place out many times being that I currently live right by the bar. The place dramatically improved the look of the area, being that it used be an old, vacant building with graffiti all over it.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

ThePolishRifle wrote >>
    Despite technically being a “frat boy”, I will definitely be checking this place out many times being that I currently live right by the bar. The place dramatically improved the look of the area, being that it used be an old, vacant building with graffiti all over it.

Squeet. Report back with the scoop after you go, will ya?

jimbach
    Participant

ThePolishRifle wrote >>
    Despite technically being a “frat boy”

Stop lying. You’re obviously Robert Warzycha.

jimbach wrote >>

ThePolishRifle wrote >>
    Despite technically being a “frat boy”

Stop lying. You’re obviously Robert Warzycha.

My secret is ruined..

RoJoNo
    Participant

RoJoNo wrote >>

Lakee911 wrote >>

I might be able to make it there around 7pm. I’ll know by 4pm.

I can be there around 6pm. I’ll give a report later.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!