Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

4th Street Bar & Grill

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife 4th Street Bar & Grill

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

rkovo715

On my way to work I noticed a new restaurant going in at the corner of 4th and 16th called Fourth Street Bar and Grill. The patio was redone because I noticed them working on during my commute. I pulled up front the other day and snapped some pictures (below). Does anyone know anything more?

2aqjp2.jpg

2aqhq6.jpg

2aqj85.jpg

hivner1

I’ve been watching this for a while now and unfortunately I do not have any additional information about it. It is nice to see something finally going back in there. This area of 4th St, especially W of 4th, S of 18th, has become burglary central over the past few years. Hopefully having the block a little more lively at night will be a sign of good things to come.

Also curious about the “Hudson Street Hooligans” bar on Summit. Do they welcome non die-hard Crew fans?

BreakfastwithNick
    BreakfastwithNick
    Participant

Thanks for posting this – I was wondering if anyone had info on both of those spaces!

SJT
    SJT
    Participant

Hudson Street Hooligans is a private club& yes it is all about the Crew :) Not sure about the Fourth Street Grill- but glad to see it opening!

anillo
    Participant

There’s another business right next to it called House of Brews or something like that. I’m assuming they’re both related since they’ve both been worked on at the same time. I’m really glad to see that patio get some work, it looked awful before. Unfortunately this happened in the 11th month out of my 12th month lease in the area =P

marisol29

4th St. Patio and the House of Brews. I am actually married to the owner, and the concept is to have a large beer selection at the bar (24 beers on tap) all micro and craft beers with the best “happy hour” from 3-9 pm. They will be serving a large drink menu consisting of house Martinis and Margaritas. With a kitchen that produces breakfast, lunch, dinner and a late menu, all in house made nothing frozen all fresh. Also a Sunday brunch from 8am till 3pm, also having weekend live music. And as far as the House of Brews, the largest retail selection of import, domestic, micro and craft beers. All sold at State minimum pricing. Hope to see you soon!!! Either inside having a meal or out at the patio smoking a Hookah, or just enjoying a cup of coffee. Opening soon hours 8am till 4am Monday through Sunday…

anillo
    Participant

Can’t wait to try it out! Beer is going to be dangerously close to my apartment now.

marisol29

I will be posting some pics tonight!!

Lakee911
    Participant

AWESOME! I can’t wait to check it out!

When will it be open?

What, specifically, will be on tap?

RoJoNo
    Participant

marisol29 wrote >>
    4th St. Patio and the House of Brews. I am actually married to the owner, and the concept is to have a large beer selection at the bar (24 beers on tap) all micro and craft beers with the best “happy hour” from 3-9 pm. They will be serving a large drink menu consisting of house Martinis and Margaritas. With a kitchen that produces breakfast, lunch, dinner and a late menu, all in house made nothing frozen all fresh. Also a Sunday brunch from 8am till 3pm, also having weekend live music. And as far as the House of Brews, the largest retail selection of import, domestic, micro and craft beers. All sold at State minimum pricing. Hope to see you soon!!! Either inside having a meal or out at the patio smoking a Hookah, or just enjoying a cup of coffee. Opening soon hours 8am till 4am Monday through Sunday…

Sounds like a CU Happy Hour in the making. Lookin forward to patronizing another place that respects a good taplist.

lisathewaitress
    Participant

giving a bump because i still know nothing about the people behind this place! i’m looking forward to it opening, just hope it’s good. please, please, please be good.

dirtgirl
    Participant

I’m cautiously optimistic about a beer-bar in the campus area that serves more than PBR and Bud Light. Now if only someone would come in and put an interesting restaurant in the Suzi-Q/Xenos complex and we might have a nice little revival going on.

lisathewaitress
    Participant

dirtgirl wrote >>
    I’m cautiously optimistic about a beer-bar in the campus area that serves more than PBR and Bud Light. Now if only someone would come in and put an interesting restaurant in the Suzi-Q/Xenos complex and we might have a nice little revival going on.

i’ve asked the owner of MiLi to put a spot there!

dirtgirl
    Participant

lisathewaitress wrote >>

dirtgirl wrote >>
    Now if only someone would come in and put an interesting restaurant in the Suzi-Q/Xenos complex and we might have a nice little revival going on.

i’ve asked the owner of MiLi to put a spot there!

That needs to happen. I would get take-out every night on my drive home.

hivner1

looked open today with some nice patio activity. patio is the real deal too, not some “oh shit we cant smoke inside” patio. its spacious and right up on the street.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!