Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

NBC4 -- SHAFTED Mikaela Hunt while ABC6 Covers Up for Yolanda Harris

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion NBC4 — SHAFTED Mikaela Hunt while ABC6 Covers Up for Yolanda Harris

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Why are Yolanda Harris’ husband’s actions relevant? He did it, not her. Unless she aided or abetted him, she should not be punished.

Participant

If u r not happy about this, you can boycott the morning show, which I will do. We need to show the narrow-minded networks that we care about the quality of the people and their entertaining personalities, not their robotic presentation but hey, she’s a slender blonde mentality. I’m sure Katie Ferrell is a decent human with a lovely family, I have nothing against her, but Mikaela had such a wonderful, relaxed way of presenting, she was exceptional! If another network were to pick her up I would follow her. She was the one I would have watched the program to see (I also like Monica Day’s delivery but Mikaela is way better) so now I’m at CBS.

jeanne
    Participant

Why was she let go? I liked her and I like Monica Day. I hope it wasn’t because she isn’t anorexic and looks like the majority of women do.I don’t watch your station anymore. Yolanda Harris is a snob.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below:

Support Journalism. Drink Coffee!

We’ve partnered with our friends at Stauf’s to bring you this limited-edition coffee blend celebrating 20 years of CU! Every purchase supports our mission of serving the community award-winning local journalism!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE