Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Nationwide Realty buys more land in Franklinton

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development Nationwide Realty buys more land in Franklinton

This topic contains 52 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by MichaelC MichaelC 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Ned23
    Ned23
    Participant

My guess is that it will look a lot like Grandview Yard and the Arena District when it’s done. That is the ‘period design’ of the ‘right now’ period.

CB_downtowner
    Participant

My guess is that it will look a lot like Grandview Yard and the Arena District when it’s done. That is the ‘period design’ of the ‘right now’ period.

Think earlier in this thread someone specifically said it would be different.

I would hope the area will go for industrial and affordable. With Brew Dog, Strongwater, and Rehab, I’d think NRi knows better than to reinvent the neighborhood.

drtom1234
    Participant

I’m not a subscriber, so I can’t read the article, but the headline seems to dismiss that idea.

http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/print-edition/2016/04/15/nri-keep-franklinton-authentic-as-possible.html

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant
    MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

Another large (2.9 acre), well-located parcel has been purchased in Franklinton, but the buyer is presently unknown.

bwitty92
    Participant

I have to think that once one decent sized development actually gets started in Franklinton it will have quite a snowball effect and get the rest of the developers involved

Likes Old Houses
    Participant

In the Dispatch article today about River South, Brett Kaufman stated that he was turning his focus to Franklinton

MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

The Biz First article has been updated; Nationwide is not the buyer.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Join us on August 24th to learn about (and taste!) what goes into the perfect cup of coffee at the Coffee ColLab event!

CLICK HER FOR TICKETS & INFO!