Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

My Car Died...

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

michaelcoyote
    Participant

AmyArt21 wrote

Well, they found some more stuff that was wrong…so it will only be a *small* fortune. Labor costs so much!!! I should have gone in to the auto maintenance profession.

so what was wrong?

also, this is why i do anything that doesn’t require pulling an engine myself. or did when i owned a car.

AmyArt21
    Participant

michaelcoyote wrote

AmyArt21 wrote

Well, they found some more stuff that was wrong…so it will only be a *small* fortune. Labor costs so much!!! I should have gone in to the auto maintenance profession.

so what was wrong?

also, this is why i do anything that doesn’t require pulling an engine myself. or did when i owned a car.

It needed a new starter.

And the front cover was leaking so it had to be resealed and the valve cover gasket had to be replaced. The labor really cost me on that one. According to my little itemized print-out, that took 5 hours to do.

So now, instead of enjoying my night, I have to do all the work I couldn’t get done on Thurs. and Fri. because of car drama. So sad!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.