Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Moving to Columbus in August (suggestions on areas to avoid)

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Moving to Columbus in August (suggestions on areas to avoid)

Viewing 91 post (of 91 total)
  • Author
    rus
    rus
    Participant

I know suburbs aren’t popular on CU, but I think adding Lewis Center to the list is worth noting. The Olentangy School district is one of the best in the entire state of Ohio, and the main reason why I moved there (I have two young kids). I live in a neighborhood across the street from Highbanks Metro Park on 23 (I take advantage almost daily), and couldn’t be happier. I have a 15 minute commute to work at Ohio State, and visit the Short North often. I take advantage of the surrounding communities like Worthington, Westerville, Powell, & Dublin, enjoying places like 101 Beer Kitchen, The Crafty Pint, Natalie’s Coal Fired Pizza, and Kraft House No. 5.

Sounds like a great place. Have to get up that way more often.

Viewing 91 post (of 91 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: