Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Moving Boxes?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Moving Boxes?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anybody have some? Know where I can get some? I already plan to hit up Half Price Books. Also would be glad to pass these along to someone else when we finish moving @ end of May. Thanks.

The Hegemo

Check Craigslist. I see people on there pretty often with free moving boxes.

berdawn

they’re small but, Kinkos is a good source.

These show up on Freecycle too fairly often.

Coreroc

There is a cardboard recylicing dumpster outside of Junctionview Studios that Loeb electric uses to throw out there shipping supplies. I always find enough there to foot the bill when I have moving or packing needs.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

One thing I learned, get as many as you can in a uniform size, so they will stack neatly like blocks. The boxes from the pre-made salads at the grocery are good for this, you can often grab a dozen of them in a stack.

I hit the jackpot today. Had to run an errand in Lewis Center and took a detour behind that mile-long strip mall. Found tons of dumpsters full of cardboard boxes! If anybody needs them when I’m finished moving, PM me. They’ll be available late May.

brothermarcus
    Participant

i have a bunch of cardboard boxes leftover from my move as well if anyone needs one

SJT
    SJT
    Participant

If you are a regular at a local bar, they would probably save beer boxes for you& they make great moving boxes bc they aren’t too big& most have nifty handles for easy carrying! I just gave a boatload to a couple different regulars last week :)

Elaine

we have some at the Bean on Whittier that have not been broke down yet call the bean after 6pm on Friday and ask for Elaine you can come pick a few up, 442-2266

Elaine

Edit 443-2266

Tenzo
    Participant

I saw these boxes last night.

I think they had been to a box bar and were drunk and having a fight.

BOX FIGHT!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: