Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 397 total)
  • Author

colrex7

Good weekend to open. G Hop!

bjboose

Mouton is open for espresso until 10am today! Then tonight and tomorrow night for a preview with wine and bar drinks.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Will they be open tomorrow morning too? I’d looooove some good coffee, but I work in stupid Chillicothe, so I can’t play on weekday mornings. Boooo.

Mercurius
    Participant

bjboose wrote >>
    Mouton is open for espresso until 10am today! Then tonight and tomorrow night for a preview with wine and bar drinks.

I walked by with my pup last night and saw a giant bag of Brioso beans and a fridge full of Snowville, so yay about that! What time do they open? If before 7:30 you can count on me as a regular? Would really like some Cap’t Cream Cheese Bagels too? Really lookin’ forward to this and plan on stopping by tonight. The place looks great.

Mercurius
    Participant

Go! Go now. Awesome place.

Elizabeth Lessner
    Participant

I can’t wait to get in there, the space looks fabulous! Congrats, Yusef!

shmack

Mercurius wrote >>
    Go! Go now. Awesome place.

Yes! Go! Amazing cappuccino, so incredibly smooth, and beautiful prosciutto!

Just check their facebook for updates on hours. From a status update an hour ago:

Mouton wrote >> Due the fact that we took a healthy beating last night – we decided it
    best to not be open today.
    The Hop would have packed us and with a
    small but mighty team – all of us are exhausted.
    Time to regroup –
    …rethink things just a bit – and get back at ’em toward the end of this
    coming week.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

We stopped in last night. faaaaaaaaantastic space. Every single piece of furniture and decor is so perfectly well thought out. The cocktails were great. Cappuccino is an orgasm in a coffee cup. And shmack’s pig pieces barely made it to her, because I nearly crammed it in my gullet.

michaelcoyote
    Participant

Bummed that I can’t get espresso or cappuccino today :-(

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

michaelcoyote wrote >>
    Bummed that I can’t get espresso or cappuccino today :-(

I’m jonesin’ too.

TaraK
    Participant

Is Mouton back running and open again yet?

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

According to their FB…Thurs, Fri, Sat 4-close.

placebohigh
    Participant

Really excited to check out Mouton!

Mouton…Great space….Great drinks, albeit a little expensive. Absolutely NO thought to the food !!!! Really ? Apparently Jusef did not do enough research or menu planning on the food aspect. In Columbus, known as a restaurant town ( i.e. Cameron Mitchell ), you can’t put a restaurant/bar out, open, then decide what food to showcase. The ONLY fare available this past Friday, June 11th, 2010 was Proscuitto, Bread and Olives..and again I say really ? No cheese ? The North Market’s Curds & Whey is a stones throw away… I would like to see this place thrive, but if this is it, I feel your days in the Short North could be numbered…BONNE CHANCE ! And to the later post…not a hater, a realist !

michaelcoyote
    Participant

Look, it’s a hater! Yusef must be doing something right…. :-)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 397 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE