Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Mother sets fire to her daughter's gloating rapist

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Mother sets fire to her daughter’s gloating rapist

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Ndcent

misskitty
    Participant

The ultimate revenge . I do feel for the people in the restaurant though that will most likely scar some of them for life. But she seems to have a lot of support from the people there .She has mine. Interesting in deed

laChewla
    Participant

Woah!!!! Crazy news story winner of the month!

I’ll tell you what, if I had a child and someone took advantage of him or her – I would have the same ire in my gut. Probably not the balls to light him up, but definitely enough for some memorable physical violence and lots of screaming.

Ndcent

11 days for the rapist to die. That is some pretty badass revenge.

misskitty
    Participant

Some would say that’s wrong but he should not have added fuel to the fire. But she set that fuel a blaze. I also can’t say that I would not do something of this caliber if someone ever hurt my son like that .

Cookie

misskitty wrote >>
    Some would say that’s wrong …

I would.

Crazy news story winner of the month!

That month being June 2005. Why is it being posted here now?

Hael

It is widely accepted that the most devastating event that can occur in a persons life is to live thru the death of a child. Now, with that in context, I’d imagine having your child raped would rank high on the list of devastating events one could endure.

The rapist shit bag taunted her, allegedly. My emotions say to let the mom go with follow up psychiatric supervision. The problem there is the vigilante precedence set.

Ndcent

Cookie wrote >>

misskitty wrote >>
    Some would say that’s wrong …

I would.

Crazy news story winner of the month!

That month being June 2005. Why is it being posted here now?

Stop trying to bring sense into my threads!

Cookie

Ndcent wrote >>
    Stop trying to bring sense into my threads!

My mistake. Please don’t set me on fire.

LeePaul

Yep, it would be an initial gut reaction, but maybe not really in the best interest of your Daughter who would need you there!

Core_Models

I don’t know, I can hardly imagine getting on with life without revenge for the original attack, but for the guy to show up outside my house years later asking “how’s the daughter”…I can’t see myself letting that go either.

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

Guy raped a 13 year old and survived prison for 9 years?

I doubt the mother would have had a chance at revenge had he been in a US prison.

KSquared

I think raping a child is just about the most reprehensible thing someone can do (other than killing a child). He deserved his fate. If society punished these dirtbags like we should, there would be no need for vigilantes.

Rockmastermike
    Participant

After reading the article the only thing that came to mind to add to the headline is the phrase “…And nothing of value was lost”

Bear
    Participant

Rockmastermike wrote >>
    After reading the article the only thing that came to mind to add to the headline is the phrase “…And nothing of value was lost”

Funny. I was reminded of one of the more succinct lines from The Dark Knight Returns: “Leaving the world no poorer, four men die.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: