Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Most Infamous of Columbus Underground?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Most Infamous of Columbus Underground?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Mercurius wrote >>

osulew wrote >>

joev wrote >>
    Adap2K, DougZ and enzo each had their own brand of crazy. Plus, the Grilled Cheese War of ’08 was fairly epic, though the parties have formed a truce.

Grilled cheese war was AWESOME :)

Link? I must have missed that. Probably no link huh.

http://www.columbusunderground.com/meltworks-restaurant-coming-soon-to-grandview/comment-page-2#comments

joev
    Participant

I don’t want to say I told you so, but Meltworks is no longer open/never opened. Maybe because they were actually a SANDWICH SHOP rather than a grilled cheese restaurant ;)

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Yeah well Gooeys opened. SO THERE. ;)

Andrew Hall

joev wrote >>
    I don’t want to say I told you so, but Meltworks is no longer open/never opened. Maybe because they were actually a SANDWICH SHOP rather than a grilled cheese restaurant ;)

They were on that stupid TV to pitch the concept. They didn’t win, which is probably better for them since 2 of the 3 promised locations for the winner have already been shuttered.

A.

Twixlen
    Participant

Dammit. Now I want melty, salty, delicious hot-cheesy-goodness like whoa.

dru
    Participant

joev wrote >>
    Adap2K, DougZ and enzo each had their own brand of crazy. Plus, the Grilled Cheese War of ’08 was fairly epic, though the parties have formed a truce.

without Adap2k i have been completely unaware of any recent alien plots to subvert the government and cage my free will in a glass jar stored deep in the depths of the basement of the Denver airport.

takeasiesta

Andrew Hall wrote >>

joev wrote >>

They were on that stupid TV to pitch the concept. They didn’t win, which is probably better for them since 2 of the 3 promised locations for the winner have already been shuttered.
    A.

Yup, America’s Next Great Restaurant. It’s been done. There’s already Melt in Cleveland and Gooeyz here.

Jimmy Mak
    Jimmy Mak
    Participant

When I first joined CU there was someone named Aunt Madge who seemed to enjoy pissing a lot of people off.

dru
    Participant

DavidF
    Participant

I kinda miss Rus.

Twixlen
    Participant

DavidF wrote >>
    I kinda miss Rus.

I was wondering where he went… did he quit? I was assuming vacation.

Pablo
    Participant

Columbusite – what happened to him?

2thDoc
    Participant

I stumbled upon this thread after meeting the owner in a bar 2 months ago. I wanted to find out what she was talking about so I did a search and found the original thread. She is still pissed about it too.

http://www.columbusunderground.com/forums/topic/stay-away-from-odyssey-premier-limousine

SusanB
    Participant

The Janna Coe florist thread- so great it was totally purged from CU.

TaraK
    Participant

SusanB wrote >>
    The Janna Coe florist thread- so great it was totally purged from CU.

Oh, yeah. Loved that one.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: