Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Monthly Parking for Downtown Residents

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Monthly Parking for Downtown Residents

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ShnWlz

I hope some of my fellow downtown Columbus dwellers can share some insight with me. I – as I am sure is the situation for many other downtown residents – own a condo with parking for one vehicle, but need parking for two vehicles. Does anyone have some suggestions on downtown garages and/or surface lots that offer competitive monthly parking, especially overnight? I know meter parking is available and free-of-charge overnight, but I am looking for something more “reliable, ideally in proximity to South Third and East Mound Streets. Thanks all!

ZHC

Shnwlz

I Pm’ed you info on one.

bldng4jstc
    Participant

In the interest of using old threads/proof I know how to use the search function, I am also interested in monthly parking in the same neighborhood. Most surface lots I’ve seen are $70-$120. Anyone know of reasonable priced monthly parking within 2-3 blocks of Dirty Franks? Thanks!

gk

The Waterford Tower has two secured surface lots available for monthly parking. Inquiries can be made at 469-0206 between the hours of 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE