Our City Online

Messageboard - CU Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Modern Architecture in a Historic Neighborhood - Thur March 7th

Home Forums Events CU Events Modern Architecture in a Historic Neighborhood – Thur March 7th

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Modern Architecture in a Historic Neighborhood

Thursday, March 7th

6pm to 8pm

at Seventh Son Brewing

Join us for an evening of conversation and discussion surrounding the new Jeffrey Park development in Italian Village. This $180 million, 41-acre urban residential project will add 1,350 units to the neighborhood, and approximately 2,200 new residents once completed. Additionally, this new development is comprised of some unique modern design features that pay homage to the historic industrial past of the site while providing a comfortable living experience for future neighbors.

Representatives and Speakers from Wagenbrenner Development (developer), BBCO Design (architect) and the Italian Village Commission will be on hand to provide details on the development, answer questions and speak one-on-one with attendees.

Limited to 30 guests.

RSVP to: [email protected]

Josh Lapp
    Josh Lapp
    Participant

I will be InnerCore’s proxy…

mbeaumont
    Participant

Can’t wait for this!

columbusmike
    Participant

I would have liked to see a mix of modern and more traditional….when you have one overwhelming style, it seems very….fake.

That said, I hope this development turns out. I think it has the opportunity to do well.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

12 people registered so far. Just want to reiterate that we’re limiting this to 30 people.

Thanks!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Just a quick update… we’ve got 26 people registered. If anyone else wants to attend, sign up! 4 seats left!

lattethunder
    Participant

I wish I knew when I would be back in town on thursday… this sounds awesome! I’m glad this project still has steam behind it. I can’t wait to see what Italian Village becomes.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

This is coming up this week and we still have 3 seats left for anyone else interested in attending. ;)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

The RSVP is full! Looking forward to a fun event tomorrow night!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Thanks to all who came out last night! Great crowd and some great discussion on this massive new development. I hope everyone had fun, got their questions answered and stuck around to mingle a bit afterward!

We’ll have to do this again! ;)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘CU Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: