Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The View on High - Mixed Use Development on Site of North Campus Wendy's

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development The View on High – Mixed Use Development on Site of North Campus Wendy's

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

I drove past this yesterday. Made me feel lost because it’s such a big change.

wpcc88
    Participant

I can’t wait until south campus makes me feel that way.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Seems like a very small change compared to what’s going on next door…

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

still to many fences and construction equipment up around there to really get a idea of what the final look will be for me.

But half of those buildings open next autumn semester so I guess that will change over the summer.

wpcc88
    Participant

still to many fences and construction equipment up around there to really get a idea of what the final look will be for me.

But half of those buildings open next autumn semester so I guess that will change over the summer.

I was going to say by June you’ll probably have a whole other outlook on the dorm project. Most of the buildings exteriors are almost complete which is pretty impressive considering how cold it has been again this winter.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Looks like this one is pretty much done from the outside…

PHOTOS: https://www.columbusunderground.com/construction-roundup-april-2015-part-1

heresthecasey
    Participant

Looks like GNC is now open next to Wendy’s. And there’s still room for one or two more stores north of them.

lazyfish
    lazyfish
    Participant

what does GNC offer the average college student? always thought it was for body builders and old folks

Ned23
    Ned23
    Participant

Why does everything in my apartment smell like french fries??!

Nancy H
    Participant

depends on where you live…

Why does everything in my retail business smell like onions, middle eastern spices and fried falafel? Well… I know why, but am getting rather tired of the fact that Brassica has not “fixed” their venting issues.

wpcc88
    Participant

what does GNC offer the average college student? always thought it was for body builders and old folks

supplements and vitamins.. most all of my roommates took/take a protein shake before or after working out

lazyfish
    lazyfish
    Participant

ok, that’s what I thought. hard to believe that is a sustainable business model on campus, then again with the rising tide of narcissism, there will always be a need for andro, and boner meds. I thought the GNC usually hung out in the shabbier sections in the mall, somewhere between spencer gifts and bath body and beyond, welcome to campus, may you be the next radio shack.

lazyfish
    lazyfish
    Participant

that new short north white castle is gonna smell great for the new tenants, maybe that’s why they need 11 floors, cause the grease precipitates at 60 feet.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 139 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: