Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The View on High - Mixed Use Development on Site of North Campus Wendy's

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development The View on High – Mixed Use Development on Site of North Campus Wendy's

Viewing 4 posts - 136 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • Author

sruckus
    Participant

ok, that’s what I thought. hard to believe that is a sustainable business model on campus, then again with the rising tide of narcissism, there will always be a need for andro, and boner meds. I thought the GNC usually hung out in the shabbier sections in the mall, somewhere between spencer gifts and bath body and beyond, welcome to campus, may you be the next radio shack.

There’s nothing narcissistic about wanting to be fit and not look like a slob. The GNC may or may not do well, since OSU has very nice fitness facilities and an increasingly-large student body interested in fitness, but those same people are probably mostly aware that GNC is very overpriced for those things.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>lazyfish wrote:</div>
    ok, that’s what I thought. hard to believe that is a sustainable business model on campus, then again with the rising tide of narcissism, there will always be a need for andro, and boner meds. I thought the GNC usually hung out in the shabbier sections in the mall, somewhere between spencer gifts and bath body and beyond, welcome to campus, may you be the next radio shack.

There’s nothing narcissistic about wanting to be fit and not look like a slob.

1: nailed it.

2: there was a GNC type place in the gateway. I don’t recall the name, but I think it was a chain also. It didn’t last more then a year or 2…

3: Regardless of the product type, most of the students/student workers I talk to buy from amazon because it’s cheaper and the shipping is so fast (normally).

goldenidea
    Participant

Why does everything in my retail business smell like onions, middle eastern spices and fried falafel? Well… I know why, but am getting rather tired of the fact that Brassica has not “fixed” their venting issues.

Good luck with that. If anyone out there has a commercial hood system, especially in an old building, that captures ALL cooking odors I’d like to hear about it and see it.

dalias
    dalias
    Participant

2: there was a GNC type place in the gateway. I don’t recall the name, but I think it was a chain also. It didn’t last more then a year or 2…

Unless it closed recently, the Nutrition X on 11th is still there.

Viewing 4 posts - 136 through 139 (of 139 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: