Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Mitchell's Steakhouse @ Polaris Fashion Place

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Mitchell’s Steakhouse @ Polaris Fashion Place

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ilovethiscity 12 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Crosswoods is sure to miss Cameron Mitchell.

I drove by the new building today. It looks great. It is sited directly in front of the mall but down a few spots from the future Eddie Merlot’s location. The exterior design includes such features as what appeared to be brushed alumnium signage, orange exterior touches, and wood or stone that resembles the area behind the bar at Bodega. This is sure to be a hot spot. Let’s stay tuned! This is slated for a November opening.

Also, the exterior color change on Lindey’s (now Brio) is quite noticeable from a distance.

What can I say? I am just an urbanite that loves to keep up with the suburbs as well :wink:

shroud
    Participant

The Crosswoods Mitchell’s was pretty lame.

The food was fine (though not spectacular), but the atmosphere was bad – that building had been at least two other things PRIOR to becoming Mitchell’s Steakhouse, so I’m sure that had a lot to do with it — hopefully the new location, built for them, can be executed a lot better.

Crosswoods, meanwhile, is such an odd beast. The turnover there is huge, but new places seem to keep coming in…

enzo
    Participant

Plus, wait until you see how awesome the redevelopment of the Kaufmann’s area turns out. Awesome. Crosswoods is restaurant o rama.

santone006

Has anyone seen sketches for the outdoor redevelopment of the Kaufmann’s area? I hope they don’t go halfway with it.

enzo
    Participant

I see them everyday. AWESOME.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Join us for the Beer & Pretzel Pairing Party on November 3rd featuring Combustion Brewing & Happy Little Treats!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFO