Our City Online

Messageboard - Travel

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Minneapolis!

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Travel Minneapolis!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

DavidF
    Participant

cheap said:
    if you do,you’re going to want to buy a snowmobile.

I should have taken a picture of the icehouse dealership. (fer ice fishin doncha know)

Maybe I can get Patient Zero to post the picture I sent him of the Minnesota recycling bin.

ohbr
    Participant

I didn’t know where to put it or if it’s already been posted, if so, I’m Sorry.

Minneapolisvotes to get rid of parking requirements for small or mid size building within a quarter mile of a rail or bus line. Imagine if that was done here. There would be virtually no parking requirement for buildings on High St outside of downtown.

substance
    Participant

Minneapolis St Paul is a great city to compare Columbus. It is a Big Ten city and is the state capital. I see many people afraid of urban growth comparing Columbus to Chicago or NYC. I don’t think Columbus will ever be like those cities

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

The forum ‘Travel’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE