Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Milestone 229 at The Scioto Mile

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Milestone 229 at The Scioto Mile

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

SusanB
    Participant

Congrats on your anniversary!

Mister Shifter
    Participant

I ate there for my birthday a few weeks ago and had the same entree as you Walker. Great restaurant with excellent food. Everything including the server were top notch.

cbustransit
    Participant

this place is FANTASTIC. i have never ever had a bad experience here and the food is wonderful

leftovers

Went there during restaurant week. We will definitely have to head back, I can see it becoming our favorite downtown restaurant.

News
    Participant

Happy Hour Review: Wine and Dine at Milestone 229
    By: Briana Gunter
    Published on June 21, 2012

Last year, Milestone 229 was voted Best New Restaurant by ColumbusUnderground.com, and for good reason. The friendly service greets you right at the door, offering up your choice of indoor or outdoor seating. Outside, Milestone’s full outdoor bar allows patrons to enjoy the beautiful view overlooking the fountain, park, and amphitheater without missing a thing. For those who don’t necessarily enjoy the scorching heat of summer’s sun, Milestone’s all-window-paneled interior provides the same gorgeous outlook with the added benefit of air conditioning.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/happy-hour-review-wine-and-dine-at-milestone-229

News
    Participant

Review: Milestone 229 Brunch Menu
    Published on September 12, 2012 11:00 am
    By: Morgan Kelley

One meal that I had not experienced at Milestone 229 up until recently was brunch, which as some diners in Columbus might inform you, is the most important meal of the week. Served up on Sundays only, Milestone’s brunch includes staples such as huevos rancheros, chicken and waffles and bananas foster, as well as a collection of bloody marys and mimosas to try.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/review-milestone-229-brunch

News
    Participant

Milestone 229 Reveals New Fall Menu & New Executive Chef
    Published on December 4, 2013 9:50 am
    By: Ayana Wilson

Milestone 229 is more than just a destination restaurant. Sure, it sits on the Scioto Mile and offers one of the most breathtaking, and romantic, views in the city, but there’s more to Milestone 229 than just the panorama. It’s a restaurant making almost everything from scratch, and exposing visitors to the best of what Ohio has to offer on a plate.

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/milestone-229-reveals-new-fall-menu-new-executive-chef-aw1

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE