Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Miles “Marvin the Robot” Curtiss stabbed

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Miles “Marvin the Robot” Curtiss stabbed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • Author

Snarf
    Participant

Cookie wrote >>

Zachery Allan Starkey wrote >>
    “You are such a fucking talentless faggot.”
    -Anthony Porter, the person who stabbed beloved Columbus community figure (and one of my closest friends) Miles “Marvin the Robot” Curtiss, in a FB message to me just now.

Who cares? This isn’t about you.

THANK YOU!

ZAS, ultimate meme.

Bear
    Participant

Not TMI at all, especially since Sherm might be setting him up. He should have a fun time trying to figure out what a goatee [i]really[/i] signals….

Rockmastermike
    Participant

Bear wrote >>
    Not TMI at all, especially since Sherm might be setting him up. He should have a fun time trying to figure out what a goatee [i]really[/i] signals….

HA!

Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Can we get this back on topic please?

misskitty
    Participant

[quote] my only advice would be grow a goatee, gain some weight, work out and learn all the hustles and shakedown schemes of prison.
    [/quote]

You could not be more right. I can only see two things happing for this guy. One he realizes he needs protection and takes a new beefy friend as that protection or two he takes a welcome gift and completely freaks out and keeps himself in solitary for the majority of his stint. Either way he better be ready for some real fights.

I am glad Miles is feeling better and that he can make light of this. Out of everyone involved Miles is the Only one acting like an adult. The rest of the people should be ashamed of them self’s and the way they are behaving.

Roland
    Participant

Suffice to say, anytime Miles Curtiss is searched on Google. This informative thread on butt sex will forever be associated to him.

Huzzaah!

BCNation
    Participant

I’m disgusted at the fact that (that man) got out of bail. Can’t a judge have the balls to just deny bail for once? That’s why Columbus isn’t safe at night, because light rail is more important on the City agenda than keeping criminals off our streets.

blammo
    Participant

BCNation wrote >>
    That’s why Columbus isn’t safe at night, because light rail is more important on the City agenda than keeping criminals off our streets.

Quoted For Non Sequitur

swan
    Participant

ha!

LBOWACC

uhhhhh he stabbed someone, they did not die, judge has to have a reason to deny bond.

i don’t know much about court dox but i’m concerned this was dismissed – i went here http://www.fcmcclerk.com/case/search/ and found the case (# 2010 CR A 007279) and it says charges have been dismissed – anyone know what happened? or am i a total idiot and this isn’t what’s going on at all?

Core_Models

That’s municipal court, it was dismissed [i]from[/i] that court (which handles misdemeanors) and moved to Common Pleas (which handles felonies).

Lakee911
    Participant

You can find the new case here: http://fcdcfcjs.co.franklin.oh.us/CaseInformationOnline/Welcome.jsp Search for case 10 CR 002382

thanks & AWESOME!

BCNation
    Participant

The guy who did it (I’m not going to mention his name, because the thought of it right now, ugh…) got sentenced to 14 months on a lesser charge, and what pisses me off right now is that he was [b]only[/b] convicted of the lesser charge and not of the more serious charges, because apparently he found himself a lawyer who was dumb enough to wheadle and lie his way to a lesser sentence. The ironic part was the sentence was 14 months because (the perp) LIED in court.

The justice system is a pain in the butt.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.