Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Michael's Goody Boy to become Jimmy V's

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Michael’s Goody Boy to become Jimmy V’s

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 138 total)
  • Author

jammyave

berdawn wrote >>

jammyave wrote >>

jimbach wrote >>

jammyave wrote >>
    There are many affordable neighborhoods beside that hood, you knew what you were getting into when you moved there. Crying about crime when you purposely move a bad neighborhood is stupid .

Yeah, I’m sure she was just asking for it.

Moving to a high crime hood is asking for it. Don’t get me wrong weiland park will oneday be a great neighborhood and out of all the up and coming neighborhoods it has the most potential, but crying about car break ins in that n3ighborhhod is dumb, she or he knew what comes along with an up and coming neighborhood, and I am certain thy had other choices when choosing where to live.

my goodness, what an insightful post! I’m sure walker is just moments away from pointing out that referring to someone’s comments as dumb is just not acceptable here, but until then: people choose their homes for many reasons. why is it you are certain labi had other choices when choosing his/her home?

There are many affordable places ib the columbus metro area. No one has to live there unless they are put there by a housing agency. Keep it civil berdawn please.

groundrules
    Participant

labi wrote >>
    and two people will tell me I’m a jackass and another will blame me for living where I can afford to live.

scroll up. i didn’t call you a jackass. i just thought it to myself.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Gyros.

groundrules
    Participant

Snarf wrote >>
    Gyros.

tacos.

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

Spinning meat!

bldng4jstc
    Participant

Are all the Jimmy Vs the same or is their some variety on the menu/beer selection? I’ve only eaten at the grandview one. Nice place, service was great, the food was average. I welcome almost any business to the NSN – just wondering if they’ll make this one any different.

joev
    Participant

bldng4jstc wrote >>
    Are all the Jimmy Vs the same or is their some variety on the menu/beer selection? I’ve only eaten at the grandview one. Nice place, service was great, the food was average. I welcome almost any business to the NSN – just wondering if they’ll make this one any different.

I think they’re all about the same. For me, this is more a place to drink than to eat (the food is fine, not stellar,) but I agree, the service is good. It might even fill that much-talked-about missing Sports Bar niche in the Short North.

berdawn

jammyave wrote >>

berdawn wrote >>

jammyave wrote >>

jimbach wrote >>

jammyave wrote >>
    There are many affordable neighborhoods beside that hood, you knew what you were getting into when you moved there. Crying about crime when you purposely move a bad neighborhood is stupid .

Moving to a high crime hood is asking for it. Don’t get me wrong weiland park will oneday be a great neighborhood and out of all the up and coming neighborhoods it has the most potential, but crying about car break ins in that n3ighborhhod is dumb, she or he knew what comes along with an up and coming neighborhood, and I am certain thy had other choices when choosing where to live.

my goodness, what an insightful post! I’m sure walker is just moments away from pointing out that referring to someone’s comments as dumb is just not acceptable here, but until then: people choose their homes for many reasons. why is it you are certain labi had other choices when choosing his/her home?

There are many affordable places ib the columbus metro area. No one has to live there unless they are put there by a housing agency. Keep it civil berdawn please.

you may want to take a moment to look up civil. or perhaps have some grown up explain it to you.

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

joev wrote >>

bldng4jstc wrote >>

I think they’re all about the same. For me, this is more a place to drink than to eat (the food is fine, not stellar,) but I agree, the service is good. It might even fill that much-talked-about missing Sports Bar niche in the Short North.

Bernards is filling that sports bar void very nicely.

joev
    Participant

Chris Sherman wrote >>

joev wrote >>

bldng4jstc wrote >>

Bernards is filling that sports bar void very nicely.

Huh – never heard of Bernard’s.

catnfiddle
    Participant

Liner Notes
    Participant

Anybody know what Jimmy V’s track record is for getting his restaurants up and running? I would hate to see little to no action for the next twelve months.

There’s been little to no action at Goody Boy for years now, I’m not too worried. Hate something else.

RoundTowner

berdawn wrote >>

jammyave wrote >>

berdawn wrote >>

jammyave wrote >>

jimbach wrote >>

jammyave wrote >>

you may want to take a moment to look up civil. or perhaps have some grown up explain it to you.

I was wondering how long it would take you to Try to come up with something clever or witty. But, as again it did’nt work.

Liner Notes
    Participant

Kbear919 wrote >>
    There’s been little to no action at Goody Boy for years now, I’m not too worried. Hate something else.

Fine. I hate your post. ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 138 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: