Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Michael's Goody Boy to become Jimmy V's

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Michael’s Goody Boy to become Jimmy V’s

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 136 through 138 (of 138 total)
  • Author

HogRoaster
    Participant

I was surprised to read all of the negative comments about Jimmy V the person. I’ve only known him as a very generous supporter of a fundraising event for the Columbus Cancer Clinic. In fact, the rumor was that if you needed a guy to sponsor a charitable event, a sports team, etc — Jimmy was the first place to look. I guess people just spend their money in different ways.

placebohigh
    Participant

Anyone been and tried the food? Is it similar to other Jimmy V’s locations? And is it even a Jimmy V’s because the sign just says Goody Boys and Michaels like the old times.

leftovers

It has the Jimmy V menu with a couple of other items reminiscent of the ole Goody Boy. I am not sure if they used to serve tator tots at Goody Boy but it also has pancakes all day.

Viewing 3 posts - 136 through 138 (of 138 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: