Our City Online

Messageboard - Sporting Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Meet and Train with Top Competitors from "American Ninja Warrior"-Feb 17 Col, OH

Home Forums Events Sporting Events Meet and Train with Top Competitors from "American Ninja Warrior"-Feb 17 Col, OH

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Warnks16

My name is Michelle Warnky and I have been hosting “Ninja Warrior” events monthly this past year to let people have fun on obstacles as well as train for the show “American Ninja Warrior” which I competed on last year in Baltimore and Vegas. In February I’m hosting a special event!

I’m renting out the rock climbing gym Vertical Adventures for a day-Feb 17 (President’s Day) and am flying in top Ninja Warriors from the show for people to hang out with, learn from, and watch in action! I am not doing this to make money (I’m just hoping to break even!). I’m doing this because it’s an awesome opportunity for people to get to know these incredible ninjas that they’ve watched and cheered for on TV as well as try out the obstacles for themselves!

Some of the ninjas coming:

-Paul Kasemir (recently featured on USA vs Japan, made it the furthest that night!)

-David “Flip” Rodriguez (known for wearing a black & white mask, competed in Japan too)

-Drew Drechsel (known for hurting his leg in Japan, has been a top competitor every year, won Miami’s Region fastest time both nights last season)

-Jamie Rahn aka Captain NBC (known for dyed neon hair and body paint, has made it the furthest as a costumed competitor and is extremely talented)

-Many other highly talented ninja are coming too-including ‘Joe the Weather Man’ who made it to stage 3 as a rookie and Josh Cook, a rookie who made it to stage 2 and dyed part of his hair bright green.

There’ll be 3 session options:

9am-12pm Kids (14 and under, all are welcome!)

12-3pm Adults

3-6pm Adults

Prices:

$55 till Feb 1, $60 till Feb 17

That includes participating in one of the sessions and the opportunity to watch the rest of the day if you choose. Sessions will include personal instructions by the ninjas, open gym to practice all of the obstacles, and a competition at the end (1 stage everyone finishes for kids, 4 stage sudden death for adults). Also, plenty of time to get to know the ninjas, hear stories, take pictures, get autographs and such!

Spectator Fee:

$5-This will be to watch one of the sessions, enjoy the talent, and meet the ninjas!

Any questions, feel free to email me here- [email protected]

For pictures or curiosity, you can check out my website- warnkywarriors.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Sporting Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE