Our City Online

Messageboard - Food & Drink Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

May 21st Snowville Creamery ice cream, plus beer at Hills Market

Home Forums Events Food & Drink Events May 21st Snowville Creamery ice cream, plus beer at Hills Market

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Roland
    Participant

This was my first visit to Hills market. I loved the root beer floats and the ice cream machine made out of a bicycle!

I will be back :) Hopefully this Saturday for the Salmon event.

CMH Gourmand
    Participant

Taking Roland on a tour of the market was like taking a kid to the candy store……

Thanks to Jill and Team Snowville for the ice cream.

michaelcoyote
    Participant

I didn’t get to bike up, but I did get to take my dad, brother and sis-in-law for pizza and icecream.

My dad was a skeptic on the beer floats, but he ended up loving it.. Also I think he’s heading back for the Salmon event..

RoJoNo
    Participant

I helped churn for 15 minutes and was rewarded with extra large scoops of unflavored ice cream in my beer floats. The dairy staff wanted to emphasize the inherent flavor of the cream. Buffalo Bill’s Orange Blossom Ale made for a creamsicle, the Lambic a raspberry float, and the biggest surprise, Hoppin’ Frog Oatmeal Stout really had strong chocolate notes.

That lambic float was awesome.

I’m sad that I didn’t get to ride the fancy bike-churner, though.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘Food & Drink Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!