Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Master of None

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV Master of None

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Meet Dev (Aziz Ansari), a 30-year-old actor in New York who has trouble deciding what he wants to eat, much less the pathway for the rest of his life.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Finished all but the last episode in 2 days. This show is great. Good balance of comedy and emotion. But after one more… I’ll be stuck in the dreaded binge and then wait for more cycle.

RedStorm
    Participant

This show is awesome! Highly recommend.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Anne and I just watched the first two episodes (Plan B & Parents). Top notch stuff. Absolutely hilarious, and plenty of touching moments. Great soundtrack to boot.

spfld_expat
    spfld_expat
    Participant

I agree, I’m 9 eps in and the show keeps getting better. My only complaint is that Aziz has a little bit of a Jerry Seinfeld problem, in that he is by far the worst actor on his own (very good) show.

RedStorm
    Participant

Won’t spoil anything but did not like/understand the end.

DLDude
    Participant

I love the show’s premise and I’ve always loved Aziz, but the acting/dialogue on this show make it really hard for me to watch. I’m not sure if it’s the editing or what, but the episode with he and high GF living together reminded me of short films we used to make in High School.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘TV’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION