Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Man stopped for speeding had 48 bombs

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Man stopped for speeding had 48 bombs

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #100171

    geoyui
    Participant

    That’s a lot of bombs …

    Quote:
    Boguslawski was stopped by troopers about 11:41 p.m., Jan. 1, on I-70 in Madison County. According to court documents he was stopped by Ohio State Highway Patrol Trooper William Davis allegedly driving 85 miles per hour in a 70 mile per hour zone.

    “He asked the driver if there was any weapons in the vehicle,” said Adkins.

    The prosecutor said the trooper was prompted to ask about weapons because of several bumper stickers on Boguslawski’s car —specifically a sticker warning “If you can read this, you’re in range.”

    Boguslawski told the trooper there were no guns in the vehicle. Davis went to write the man a ticket and when he returned to the car, he noticed the handle of a gun between the man’s knees.

    “At that point, he drew his service weapon, held the man there and called for backup,” said Adkins.

    When help arrived, Boguslawski was taken from the vehicle, which was searched. Investigators found four guns — two pistols and two rifles — as well as 48 explosive devices and tools and materials to make additional explosives.

    “Most concerning to me was that they found a remote detonating device,” said Adkins.

    #557604

    Eugene_C
    Participant

    Lucky for everyone else he is also a bad driver.

    #557605

    myliftkk
    Participant

    Anyone else find his last name unusual?

    Bogus*law*ski???

    #557606

    Rockmastermike
    Participant

    myliftkk said:
    Anyone else find his last name unusual?

    Bogus*law*ski???

    heh yeah the first thing out of my mouth when I saw that story on the TV news was “BOGUSlawski? that looks like a fake name to me”

    #557607

    geoyui
    Participant

    Eugene_C said:
    Lucky for everyone else he is also a bad driver.

    Sally Kurgis School of Driving

    #557608

    myliftkk
    Participant

    geoyui said:
    Sally Kurgis School of Driving

    If she’d have had 48 bombs instead of 8-balls, that would’ve been a whole different story…

    #557609
    rus
    rus
    Participant

    myliftkk said:
    If she’d have had 48 bombs instead of 8-balls, that would’ve been a whole different story…

    “I don’t blow up unless you blow up”?

    #557610
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

    The top secret clearance combined with his skillpages listing makes this guy kind of fascinating.

    ETA: His linkedin page is also a good read…WTF kind of clubs are these exactly?!?

    Nijitsu Club, Fencing Club, Rifle Team, College Republicans, NESA, 50 Caliber Shooters Association, NRA, Combat Pistol Team, Combat Rifle Team, Aikido Club,

    Marching Band

    #557611

    Eugene_C
    Participant

    geoyui said:
    Sally Kurgis School of Driving

    Coremodels said:
    The top secret clearance combined with his skillpages listing makes this guy kind of fascinating.

    ETA: His linkedin page is also a good read…WTF kind of clubs are these exactly?!?

    Nijitsu Club, Fencing Club, Rifle Team, College Republicans, NESA, 50 Caliber Shooters Association, NRA, Combat Pistol Team, Combat Rifle Team, Aikido Club,

    Marching Band

    “College Republicans” almost seems out of place.

    #557612
    rus
    rus
    Participant

    Eugene_C said:
    “College Republicans” almost seems out of place.

    That’s how you know he’s realllllllly evil.

    I’m just surprised there are ninjitsu clubs. Thought that stopped being a thing in the 80’s.

    #557613

    Mister Shifter
    Participant

    Waiting for his manifesto.

    #557614

    M.O.
    Participant


    Got Inner Peace


    Got Bombs


    Got Inner Peace


    Got Bombs


    Got Inner Peace


    Got Bombs

    #557615

    myliftkk
    Participant

    Hello, Capt. Obvious… he was a groundskeeper.

    #557616
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

    rus said:
    I’m just surprised there are ninjitsu clubs. Thought that stopped being a thing in the 80’s.

    #557617

    tdziemia
    Participant

    rockmastermike said:
    myliftkk said:
    Anyone else find his last name unusual?
    Bogus*law*ski???

    heh yeah the first thing out of my mouth when I saw that story on the TV news was “BOGUSlawski? that looks like a fake name to me”

    Don’t make fun of Polish names … we’re all around you :-))

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: