Our City Online

Messageboard - Shopping

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Man Cans - Candles for Men

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Shopping Man Cans – Candles for Men

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

heidilu

Just saw this kid on The Doctors and I want to order some candles…Where Do I go to order??

paigeotron

I logged onto the website and it is not available. I want to buy some of these candles for the men in my life but can’t go to the outlets that are carrying them because I live in Hawaii. Please activate the website right away so I can get in on this! Thanks!

ToddAnders
    Blocked

Go to http://www.man-cans.com to order

Really cool concept.

groundrules
    Participant

Every time i see man cans, i think of this:

Static-X

I’m sorry, but I don’t want my house smelling like cut grass, camp fire smoke, sawdust or bacon. I can deal with bacon at breakfast, but then I’m done with it. I’ll stick with black cherry, vanilla, mango, pumpkin and christmas tree. I’m a man that’s not funking up his home.

I’ll stick with black cherry, vanilla, mango, pumpkin and christmas tree. I’m a man that’s not funking up his home.

Dude, if your house smells like black cherry, vanilla, mango, pumpkin, and christmas tree…its already pretty funked up.

bastardsuperstar
    Participant

Core_Models wrote >>

I’ll stick with black cherry, vanilla, mango, pumpkin and christmas tree. I’m a man that’s not funking up his home.

Dude, if your house smells like black cherry, vanilla, mango, pumpkin, and christmas tree…its already pretty funked up.

if you’re still burning black cherry candles, my guess is you should be more worried about funking up your parents home . . .

rus
    rus
    Participant

Core_Models wrote >>

Um. Yeah.

I’ve been tear gassed. That wasn’t as bad as walking into bed, bath and beyond. Nothing like scented candles to make one hurl.

Static-X

rus wrote >>

Core_Models wrote >>

Um. Yeah.
    I’ve been tear gassed. That wasn’t as bad as walking into bed, bath and beyond. Nothing like scented candles to make one hurl.

Well judging by your little picture, I would say your apt. smells like wet dog. Yuuuummmm, that must smell super.

rus
    rus
    Participant

Static-X wrote >>

rus wrote >>

Core_Models wrote >>

Um. Yeah.

Well judging by your little picture, I would say your apt. smells like wet dog. Yuuuummmm, that must smell super.

Beats smelling like burl ives threw up on the carpet.

Static-X

rus wrote >>

Static-X wrote >>

rus wrote >>

Core_Models wrote >>

Um. Yeah.

Beats smelling like a burl and ives threw up on the carpet.

Hey rus, my carpet has to smell better than “a wet dog dragging it’s ass on the carpet because it has worms” smell. hahahahahaha

thecandlelab
    Participant

I know this is half in jest, but we deal with this “smelly candles are only for chicks” nonsense all the time.

Here is the reality – your place already smells like something. It might be black cherry, or it might be last night’s chinese, or maybe just loneliness and mildew, but there is a scent to the spaces where you work and live. Why wouldn’t you want to make conscious decisions about which scents you want? You already spend time picking wall colors and pillow/rug combos that work with the wall colors – why isn’t scent one of those interior design elements you consider?

OK – climbing down off the soapbox now. Thanks for listening.

Static-X

thecandlelab wrote >>
    I know this is half in jest, but we deal with this “smelly candles are only for chicks” nonsense all the time.
    Here is the reality – your place already smells like something. It might be black cherry, or it might be last night’s chinese, or maybe just loneliness and mildew, but there is a scent to the spaces where you work and live. Why wouldn’t you want to make conscious decisions about which scents you want? You already spend time picking wall colors and pillow/rug combos that work with the wall colors – why isn’t scent one of those interior design elements you consider?
    OK – climbing down off the soapbox now. Thanks for listening.

I actually bought many soy candles from your store in GV before it was destroyed in the fire. Thanks for all the great scents.

thecandlelab
    Participant

Thanks for that – I thought your list looked familiar.

And you know we are still open in Grandview, right? We are down next to the movie theater, just south of Jeni’s and Stauf’s. Not everyone knows we relocated.

Enjoy the candles!

AmyD
    Participant

The pineapple candle from the candle lab makes the house smell like i cleaned! it’s my favorite of course

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

The forum ‘Shopping’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: