Our City Online

Messageboard - Live Music Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Lydia Loveless upcoming concerts

Home Forums Events Live Music Events Lydia Loveless upcoming concerts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

1452343_179519455581748_1622213002_n.jpg

Friday, December 6, 2013

6:00pm until 9:00pm

Lydia Loveless will play an acoustic set.

Get there early: Happy hour goes until 8.

No cover. Never will be.

Little Rock Bar

944 North Fourth, Columbus, Ohio 43201

LINK

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

JUST ANNOUNCED: Old 97’s with Lydia Loveless on June 6th at the Newport Music Hall – presented by WCBE 90.5 FM!

Tickets on sale February 14th at 10am.

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Lydia Loveless CD Release Show – Lydia Loveless CD Release Show – 18+ show, under 21 pays $2 surcharge at the door.

Rumba Cafe

From Spin’s Fifty Albums You Gotta Here in 2014:
    Somewhere Else (Bloodshot)
    Release Date: February 18
    The Skinny: “Loveless’ big voice has earned some Neko Case comparisons from folks who probably don’t listen to a lot of country music. Like Case, this young Ohioan is a robust belter who harnesses the power of classic-country female singers in a personalized, contemporary context, but as her third full-length demonstrates, her music has a punkier, less stylized attack.”

July 2013 interview by Briana Henry:

BH: What do you plan to do now that you’re back home and have some free time?

LL: Writing songs as much as possible. I am realizing I need to do that every day in order to have an album out as often as I’d like. And a little bit of relaxing and hanging out with people I never see, and spending time with my kettle bell and running shoes.

READ MORE

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Tonight!

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster

Lydia Loveless has a new RSD 7″ of Mile High/Blind out:

Photo via Ben Lamb:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Live Music Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

KEEP LOCAL JOURNALISM HEALTHY.

Local journalism is more important than ever. Please take a moment to read a bit about our mission and consider financially supporting our cause.

CLICK HERE