Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Lunch Catering & delivery?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Lunch Catering & delivery?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

That1guy

I am looking for lunch catering and delivery places in the Columbus / Central-Ohio area, please help! All suggestions appreciated.

What do you look for in such a company?

What would you suggest?

What about breakfast delivery or a cart offering fresh sandwichs and soup or something other than dogs, brats, gyro’s.

Any one ever use a grocery delivery service in the area?

, That 1 guy

lifeliberty
    Participant

We sometimes order from Planks on Parsons for the office. You have to order early in the morning, but they have always been on time and everything is always great.
    AH seems to order out for his office, he’s written about some of his experiences on here.

That1guy

Thanks.

lifeliberty
    Participant

there’s also Shanes, on Livingston. I’m not sure if their store is still open, but they were doing catering. not sure on what the case is now.

Pretty much anywhere will cater if you ask them to. einsteins does, Potbelly sandwiches does…When i was throwing a graduation party for B last year i found most places do catering, you just have to ask. We were going to use Villa Nova, but opted for Stancatos out of Cleveland instead.

berdawn

Panera does a good job of this, especially breakfast. For lunches of 8-10, I usually get the “deluxe assortment” and add potato chips and cookies since the sandwiches are halved.

teach

You should check out Freshbox Catering. They offer excellent food, prices are reasonable, and they deliver. The best part is that Freshbox has a social mission to help fight poverty and homelessness in Columbus.null

zp945
    Participant

zpizza can cater and deliver for your office. We have pizza, salad, sandwiches and pasta. Feel free to call and ask for Steve, I’d be happy to answer any questions you have.

299-3289
    zpizza.com

jarsloth
    jarsloth
    Participant

Katalina’s Cafe Corner caters:

http://www.cafecornercolumbus.com/

lilbit
    Participant

Piece of Cake – good boxed lunches at a good price.

Columbus Food Express is a delivery company for local and independent restaurants in the Columbus metro area. Where are you located?

Give us a call, my name is Jacob.

614-221-4834

columbusfoodexpress.com

jenlauren

What side of town? Lunch catering is usually limited by location- short window so you can only hit so many places. Spinelli’s and City BBQ both deliver. And Spinelli’s does breakfast so that is a plus.

Shanes went of business in December. Miss them!

Rocknrolloutlaws
    Participant

teach wrote >>
    You should check out Freshbox Catering. They offer excellent food, prices are reasonable, and they deliver. The best part is that Freshbox has a social mission to help fight poverty and homelessness in Columbus.null

I was going to give Freshbox a plug as well. But someone beat me to it. So I’ll just go with the more traditional +1.

wwagner43

You should check out the OLD 40 Tavern featuring Wendi’s Catering.They have real food with afforable prices. They deliver and are always on time people go crazy over her food.

twentzel

Rocknrolloutlaws wrote >>

teach wrote >>

I was going to give Freshbox a plug as well. But someone beat me to it. So I’ll just go with the more traditional +1.

+1 for Freshbox Catering. We used them for our work holiday luncheon and we were very happy with the service. The portions were very generous and the ingredients were high quality.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: