Our City Online

Messageboard - Food & Drink Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

"Love is in the air" - Win a FREE Dream wedding cake

Home Forums Events Food & Drink Events “Love is in the air” – Win a FREE Dream wedding cake

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Attention Columbus area June Brides!

Do I have your attention??

How would you like to win the wedding cake of your dreams for FREE? Yup – you didn’t hallucinate. I said FREE.

The Cake Chick is having a “Love is in the air” wedding cake contest, and you can win the wedding cake you’ve dreamed about for FREE!

And now, I bet you’re what the rules are. They’re simple, and if you have a love story, you have a great chance of winning!

In order to qualify, there are a few rules that you should know. You must:

Join The Cake Chick Fan page on Facebook. In your Search engine, type The Cake Chick. Once the page comes up, it’s as simple as becoming a fan.

Or. . .

Follow The Cake Chick on Twitter. Search for @gourmetcakechic, follow, and you’re done!

Also, you must live in the Columbus metropolitan area.

Now, that wasn’t hard, was it?

Now, to enter the contest to win your FREE Dream wedding cake!

Email The Cake Chick your love story. In 150 words or less, please tell me how you and your fiancé (or fiancée) met, when/where you’re getting married and some aspect of your wedding day that will make it uniquely you. Emails must be received by Friday, May 8, 2009 by 5:00 p.m. No exceptions.

Contest entries will be judged and the winner will be announced via Facebook, Twitter and WordPress by Friday, May 15, 2009, by 5:00 p.m.

The 1st prize winner will meet with The Cake Chick for a customized cake consultation and tasting. The first runner-up will receive a coupon for $150 off of a cake customized by The Cake Chick.

And – just to let you know – delivery fees may apply. Questions? Send a message to The Cake Chick through Facebook or Twitter. Or, email questions to [email protected].

So, what are you doing now? You’re going to enter, right? And you’re going to tell all of the people you know who are getting married in June or who have friends who are, aren’t you? Who doesn’t want to win a FREE wedding cake??!!

So, what are you waiting for? You don’t have much time! Get going! The Cake Chick wants to hear your love story!

So, there were many people who wrote me or made comments saying that they wished the cake contest would have been extended or held in a different month. So. . . you asked, and The Cake Chick listened. Due to popular demand, The “Love is in the air” dream wedding cake contest has been extended!

If your wedding is due to be held anywhere from July 11, 2009 to September 26, 2009, YOU are eligible to win a FREE gourmet wedding cake! Isn’t that fantastic??

So, here’s what you need to do. Check out my last blog post on WordPress OR Check out The Cake Chick’s note on Facebook for the rules of the previous contest. Other than the date of your wedding and the deadline for the contest, everything still applies. The winner will still receive a custom consultation with The Cake Chick. One runner-up will still receive a $150 discount off of a gourmet wedding cake. And – you still must be either a fan of The Cake Chick on Facebook or follow @gourmetcakechic on Twitter. And – you never know – maybe you should do both. It might increase your chances. ;-)

Next, when you Email your love story to [email protected], please make sure to let us know how many people are in your wedding party. The Cake Chick just might include a little sweet treat for them, too! ;-)

Lastly, make sure you Email me your love story by 5:00 p.m. on June 13, 2009. I will judge the entries along with some fans who have been pre-selected. Contest winners will be announced via Facebook, WordPress and Twitter on June 22, 2009.

And as always, you have questions? Ask The Cake Chick.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Food & Drink Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!