Our City Online

Messageboard - Music

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)
  • Author

djsmoove67
    Participant

djsmoove67
    Participant

Matt Boyd
    Participant

…build it and they will come….

djsmoove67
    Participant

Matt Boyd said:
    …build it and they will come….

That’s the plan Sir… That’s the plan. Peace.

djsmoove67
    Participant

Matt Boyd
    Participant

That song by The Rurals is amazing. Good old Glenn Underground on the mix…NICE.

scottlitch
    Participant

This does exist downtown already. You should check out Musicality for this vibe.

http://musicalityrecords.com

DJ Dedikate and his guests do a lot of classic house, disco, soul, and funk. It’s this Friday.

djsmoove67
    Participant

scottlitch said:
    This does exist downtown already. You should check out Musicality for this vibe.

http://musicalityrecords.com

DJ Dedikate and his guests do a lot of classic house, disco, soul, and funk. It’s this Friday.

Thanks for the heads up… I think i’ll swing by there then. I wanna see more on downtown and that’s the reason for the posts… THE MORE THE MERRIER. I want folks to get used to this soulful vibe. Peace.

djsmoove67
    Participant

Matt Boyd said:
    That song by The Rurals is amazing. Good old Glenn Underground on the mix…NICE.

Yes Sir… Love that remix.

djsmoove67
    Participant

Last one for today… Almost time to get back home from work!

GCrites80s
    Participant

How about House’s Quaaluded-out older brother Italo Disco?

Mister Shifter
    Participant

I’ll see your Italo and raise you with Paradise Garage business circa 1983. Larry Levan laying down pure gold.

scottlitch
    Participant

They ac

GCrites80s said:
    How about House’s Quaaluded-out older brother Italo Disco?

Actually play a lot of Italo-Disco at Musicality. I hesitated writing that because lately I’ve realized people have no idea what I’m talking about when I mention Italo-Disco.

djsmoove67
    Participant

Italo-Disco isn’t my thing at all Brotha.. Sexy, Soulful & Seductive is more my lane. Another example that’s perfect for a Lounge setting (Happy Hour leading up to a Soulful House Music set..) This is what I’m speaking of bringing to Downtown eventually. Just need to find those who dig the vibes.. Peace.

djsmoove67
    Participant

That’s what I want to bring Downtown… Just need to find those who happen to dig the vibes I do. Peace.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)

The forum ‘Music’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION