Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Los Potosinos in the KLD

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Los Potosinos in the KLD

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author

susank

so much easier! Great news

Chris Sunami
    Chris Sunami
    Participant

Los Pos is back! I was scared when their lot was empty this winter, but they were just on hiatus. Glad to announce the food is as delicious (and as cheap) as ever!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Nice!

peter
    Participant

That is excellent. A weekly lunch spot for me, only a stones throw from work!

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

Stopped by today for some tacos and burritos! So delicious!

Chris Sunami
    Chris Sunami
    Participant

Stopped in last week, and am glad to report that Lidia says business is now booming! I’m sure a lot of the increase in traffic is thanks to the wonderful redesign of the space that was done by area volunteers. It now features picnic tables under graceful pergolas, a giant checkers set and a “Little Library” –it’s surely the nicest taco truck parking spot in Columbus.

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

Last couple of times we have him them up they were out of Cilantro. Yes Cilantro. Love love love this place but Mexican taco’s w/out Cilantro is like Corn Flakes w/out the milk, just doesn’t cut it.

Next time I’m over there I’m going to ask Lidia what she thinks about replacing some of those god awful looking Rhododendrons she has potted up out front with some fresh herbs like ummm I dunno Cilantro.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below:

Support Journalism. Drink Coffee!

We’ve partnered with our friends at Stauf’s to bring you this limited-edition coffee blend celebrating 20 years of CU! Every purchase supports our mission of serving the community award-winning local journalism!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE