Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Loose Goose Tavern & Grill

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Loose Goose Tavern & Grill

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Keep it Civil. Stay on topic.

patient_zero
    Participant

Walker said:
    But how many other dudes’ mouths/tongues were there first on any given night?

:O

The tequila should protect me from all male germs, but I may be at risk from acquiring Ed Hardy Syndrome.

ColumbusTime
    ColumbusTime
    Participant

I have only been to this place a few times and have enjoyed myself. Love the large patio, and their happy hour prices ($1.25 Yuengling and Bud Light bottles, $5 pizzas) are hard to beat.

There was some confusion in our group regarding the parking. A couple Fridays ago when I was there I pulled right into a parking spot. The rest of our group was forced to valet park, which is free. One of the staff told us that when the lot fills up, they lease space in an industrial site adjacent, and park cars there, but aren’t allowed to let patrons drive over and park there. He told us if there were spaces open in the lot, we could park ourselves, but the valets were forcing people to valet, even with 25% of the lot empty. Regardless, we all still had a fun time.

The last time I was there I overheard that they are building a similar place in Hilliard at the old Cook Shack space on Trueman Blvd.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: