Our City Online

Messageboard - Club & DJ Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO SATURDAY NIGHT????

Home Forums Events Club & DJ Events LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO SATURDAY NIGHT????

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

EricJ

R E S O L U T I O N featuring NiQ performing LIVE

$5 for 21+ | $10 for 18+

3 KEGS…AND FREE BOTTTLES!!!!!!

THERE WILL BE A PRE-GAME PARTY @ 58 E. 17th Ave Apt A on OSU CAMPUS. The limo shuttle service will be departing every half hour, beginning at 10:00pm. The PRE-GAME PARTY will begin at 9pm, and will have 3 kegs and some mixed drank concoction.

COME CELEBRATE JANUARY BIRTHDAYS…ALL LADIES WITH JANUARY BIRTHDAYS WITH RECIEVE FREE V.I.P. FOR THE NIGHT!!!!!!

Official Music Video Shoot for D.O.B. Entertainment.

NiQ will be PERFORMING LIVE

CHECK OUT NiQ @ http://www.myspace.com/niqmusiq

FOR MORE DETAILS, VIP & SHUTTLE SERVICE CONTACT:

[Eric J] – 614-589-1153

ALSO MESSAGE ME OR TEXT ME TO BE ADDED TO THE GUEST LIST…IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THE GUEST LIST YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET IN @ C.B.R.’S!!!!!

**Drink Specials Running All Night**

SEATS ON THE LIMO ARE FILLING FAST SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO DRIVE DRUNK CALL ME ASAP

THIS PARTY IS GOING TO BE RIDICOLOUS SO IF YOU DONT COME, GO SWALLOW BLEACH…

~ERIC J~

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Club & DJ Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: