Our City Online

Messageboard - Art & Artists

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Looking for small studio space

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Art & Artists Looking for small studio space

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  goldenidea 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

biancam
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m looking for a small art studio space that will be available mid March – early April. I am looking into 400 West Rich and Millworks. Does anyone have some suggestions of other places to check out or know of any free spaces for rent?
    Thanks!

Angie99
    Participant

Hello, I am also looking. Just wondering if you ever found anything? I checked Millworks and they have 2 spaces approx. 300 sf available but I need natural light and they are interior. Just wondering if you had any input.

goldenidea
    Participant

Hi BianCam –

I’m looking for a small art studio space that will be available mid March – early April.

If you’re still looking, I may have a space that would work for you. Please call or text me if interested.
    614-370-0681

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Art & Artists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Got 5 minutes? Please take our 2019 demographic survey and tell us a bit about yourself and share your thoughts on how CU can improve!