Our City Online

Messageboard - Classifieds

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Looking for place to rent near Short North

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Classifieds Looking for place to rent near Short North

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JessieLaux
    JessieLaux
    Participant

Hey folks!

I am currently looking for a place to rent in the Harrison West/ Short North/ Victorian Village area. I am looking for at least 2 bedrooms. The lease would have to start in May or June. Anyone know of anything?! Your help is appreciated!

Thank you!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

There’s some in that neighborhood here:

http://www.columbusunderground.com/urbanliving/

adrite
    adrite
    Participant

There are several apartment complexes on Thurber drive with 2 bedrooms in the $800-900/mo. range, such as Tivoli, Thurber Gate, Alexandria Colony, and Village West. As far as I know, they all have wait lists, but you’d probably be able to get an open apartment by May or June.

DLDude
    Participant

Hi Jessie,
    I currently live in a place on Collins Ave. I might be purchasing a home and may need to move out of here by June. Current rental price is $1800 for the 2 bedroom (Very large and nice 2 bedroom). Location is unbeatable. Landlord is Ken Wightman who is a respectable Victorian Village real estate agent. Let me know if this might interest you.

JessieLaux
    JessieLaux
    Participant

Thank you for the information. I’m interested and would like to know more. Let’s connect! You can reach me at [email protected]

JessieLaux
    JessieLaux
    Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: