Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Looking for Feedback on Bareburger Late Night Menu Ideas?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Looking for Feedback on Bareburger Late Night Menu Ideas?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Hi everyone!

Our friends at Bareburger are considering the launch of a new late night menu for late night hours, and they’re looking for some feedback! They want to know if this kind of menu is in demand for late night snacking, and if the hours of 10pm-Midnight on Thursday through Saturday sound good? The menu is a little more limited, but the full bar will be open, and the options include a few late night drink specials as well.

Another option they’re considering is opening the back window of the building to serve the late night menu out onto the sidewalk from 11pm to 1am. Sound cool, or would you rather go inside and sit down and get a drink?

Check out the late night menu below and share your thoughts! Thanks!

MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

Think I’d be there Thursday night.

Gus W
    Gus W
    Participant

That looks delicious. I think it’d be easier to go in and sit. I’m guessing a lot of those people are grabbing a quick bite and staying out, and there’s not a lot of easy places to sit around that area.

smegs
    smegs
    Participant

Plus, the back is where everyone’s garbage is.

King Gambrinus
    King Gambrinus
    Participant

Plus, the back is where everyone’s garbage is.

I was thinking the same thing. Even if your just waiting around for your food that alley isn’t the greatest. I’d rather be able to stop in and grab a seat. Things like sliders and nachos are just easier to eat sitting down, even if only for a few minutes.

lbl
    Participant

adding chicken sliders would nice. and why cut the kitchen hours at midnight? many other spots serve til 2am.

ohbr
    Participant

and why cut the kitchen hours at midnight? many other spots serve til 2am.

What places serve til 2am?

CB_downtowner
    Participant

What a cool idea! Sloppy Joes? Very basic sliders? Breakfast options? I feel like if I’m eating after 11, I’m usually not looking for something too fancy.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

As a way of saying thanks for the market research, our friends at Bareburger are offering some free fries on Friday or Saturday if you stop in for the new late night menu and mention that CU brought you in. ;)

lbl
    Participant

What places serve til 2am?
    [/quote]

just thinking downtown and SN;
    Dirty Franks, Tip Top, Da Levee, Mikey’s, Surly Girl (RIP), Little Palace, El Camino (1am).
    I know there’s more . . .

Gus W
    Gus W
    Participant

Little Rock Bar has food until 2.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Urban Living Tour returns (with strict safety guidelines) on Aug 30!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS