Our City Online

Messageboard - Transportation

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Long Street Bridge Demolition & Reconstruction

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Transportation Long Street Bridge Demolition & Reconstruction

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Chris Sunami
    Chris Sunami
    Participant

I see people stopping there all hours of day and night. Yesterday we were driving over the bridge at 10pm and were inspired to stop by seeing other people doing the same. It looks absolutely incredible lit up at night. By the time we left at least 15 people must have come and gone.

Long Street Bridge

ohbr
    Participant

The Long St Project will be the only thing most congressional representatives see of the Federal Transportation Budget seeing as most of them probably won’t even open it.

Still cool to see a local project fronting something like this.

Well, the photo was too large so I’ll just provide the link.

http://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDOT/bulletins/1356d46

Chris Sunami
    Chris Sunami
    Participant

That’s great! I do remember the federal transportation representative saying at the opening that he’d never seen the public so enthusiastic about any project he’d been involved with. I guess most of their projects don’t open with a band and a block party…

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

The forum ‘Transportation’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Urban Living Tour returns (with strict safety guidelines) on Aug 30!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS