Our City Online

Messageboard - Music

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Local Techno/Industrial DJ Conner Campassi Talks with LA Prior to THE VOID

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Music Local Techno/Industrial DJ Conner Campassi Talks with LA Prior to THE VOID

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

“For me, experiencing music is just another part of being human. I feel like if you have ears and you don’t seek out music or get anything out of hearing it then you must be some sort of soulless animal.” Conner Campassi

Been working on this one with Conner Campassi for some time now. Conner has been hard at work refining his distinct approach to dance music by exploring the realm of distorted techno and industrial music. I am a big fan of his approach to track selection, which I think is very unique for our city. Very excited to share it with you all before THE VOID show he is putting on with Squared this weekend. I think this gives a very excellent look into the thought behind his approach to music. Can’t thank him enough for being nice enough to contribute to the project. Hope you all enjoy it.

A Closer Look: Conner Campassi & THE VOID

Anne Evans
    Anne Evans
    Keymaster
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Music’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION