Messageboard - Music

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Local Techno Act The Fallen Talks Live Improv Before Show on FRI

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Music Local Techno Act The Fallen Talks Live Improv Before Show on FRI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

“A live performance should, and I say SHOULD, be an experience that isn’t pre-recorded, pre-determined or just mailed in by someone who spends the entire set looking at his computer and simultaneously checking their Facebook account. The crowd should be able to ‘see’ and ‘hear’ the process, warts and all. This to me means allowing for mistakes. I believe that so many people now hear live performance and expect that they’ll hear something akin to everything they’ve heard before, performed by someone else. That’s not what you’ll get with FBK, Plural or The Fallen. If we don’t know ‘exactly’ what it’s going to sound like…you shouldn’t either.” FBK

Local electronic music artists Fbk & Plural Sit down to talk to me about The Fallen, Live improvisation, and the importance of Live P.A. sets for our music community ahead of their performance this friday at Future Maudit w/ Mancontrol, The Fallen, Circuitry Room, Tyrant Manque & Mike Shiflet At Cafe Bourbon Street.

Read the interview HERE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Music’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: