Messageboard - Music

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Local electronic musician/artist Tactil Vision Sits Down with Local Autonomy

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Music Local electronic musician/artist Tactil Vision Sits Down with Local Autonomy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

“I have not consciously made the decision, but overall, the music i buy and experience fully more often than not, is live performances. I get to meet the person behind the art. I learn about them and not just some image they are projecting for a time. It means a great deal to meet in person those whose work i admire. Usually, that image i project dissolves into the reality that they are human, too and perhaps ordinary, yet doing extraordinary things. So for me, that reminds me people are more similar than different. That it’s okay to be “ordinary”, one person among many, simply trying to create something with the time they have…” –Tactil Vision

Got a great, in-depth interview with local musician/artist Tactil Vision up for you today to read, listen, immerse yourself in.

Read it here

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Music’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: