Messageboard - Music

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Local Dance DJ Dedikate Talks His View on Music Before Musicality May Tonight

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Music Local Dance DJ Dedikate Talks His View on Music Before Musicality May Tonight

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

“I believe there is a spirit and energy in everything. That’s why the trees make noise with the wind blows, we have personalities, and you can hear somebody walking. I am trying to say that energy is just energy. All energy falls into a rhythm if you let it. That’s what makes music so beautiful. It’s an expression of energy.”

Local DJ Seth “Dedikate” Carter, one of the lead creative forces behind forward-thinking dance and music force Musicality, was nice enough to sit down with me in advance of Musicality May tonight and share his thoughts on music and the energy and rhythm of life. If you are in any way interested in house, techno, disco, funk, soul, or music in general you will appreciate Dedikate’s thoughts on music and his attempts to provide us spaces where it is safe to experience a broad range of music without pretense or hype. (Event Detail CLICK HERE)

Read the interview and article here

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Music’ is closed to new topics and replies.