Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Local Cantina opening in Olde Hilliard

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Local Cantina opening in Olde Hilliard

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    calvin8tor
    calvin8tor
    Participant

You heard it here folks! I think they’re set to open their 5th location on Main St. in Olde Hilliard. Should be a great place to hang this summer when the city starts their live music program right down the street. My son (Development Mgr) tells me they’ve jumped through all the hoops on permits and remodeling and are ready to roll. The one in Grandview is jammed, as well as the newer ones in Clintonville and German Village so this should be a great addition to the night life in Hilliard.

tolemac5050
    Participant

And with Starliner moving soon to Main Street, lot’s of options to dine. Starliner is now open on Mondays

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

KEEP LOCAL JOURNALISM HEALTHY.

Local journalism is more important than ever. Please take a moment to read a bit about our mission and consider financially supporting our cause.

CLICK HERE